Sometimes we need to take a step back in life and look at the good things that we have going for us. I have been trapped in such a negative place for the past year that I thought it would never get better; but all I needed was for someone to tall me to sort my shit out and to look at everything that I have going for me.
So I cried and I let it out and now I am moving up. I can look at the positives.
– Today is the first day that I haven’t felt sick from Alcohol Withdrawal Symptoms, I am on the road to recovery.
– I have a job that pays my bills that I am really good at.
– My daughter is so smart and clever and she really is the thing that keeps me going.
– I have a group of friends that love me more than I could ever love myself but they show me why life is worth living and they are there for me no matter what I am going through.
– I have a beautiful home that I live in without the worry of ever having to leave.
So thank you to everyone who is helping me through my troubles at the moment and showing me the beautiful side to life. I wouldn’t get through it without all of my friends and family.
Only up from here.